Brymo’s Record Label Signs Another International Act
Bail Music Company, the record label that houses music sensation, Olawale Ashimi a.k.a Brymo has sealed a recording and management deal with another international act Osaze Moses a.k.a Weirdz.
The top talent management company recently unveiled the Ireland-Based recording artiste and song writer with affiliation to global brands and has dropped a couple of songs currently receiving massive airplay at home and abroad.
According to Weirdz on his return to home soil, he identified that his willingness to work with the company is as a result of ingenuity. "I’m certain this label understands me and music industry in total, my kind of music is more conscious than the random Nigerian sound, and seeing what the label has done with Brymo’s brand in a couple of years, I’m confident they can manage my brand and music”
The CEO of Bail Music Company, Mr Lanre Lawal, also disclosed that his reason for working with the newly signed international is because his style and sound are impeccable, and will be a great asset to the company.
“People have asked us over time why we had just one artiste (Brymo) under our management. Here we know good music and will not just sign any artiste. But the minute I heard Weirdz sound, I was taken aback and I knew immediately I wanted to work with him” Lanre Lawal added.
The official release of Weirdz body of work has however been slated for 29th of November; an EP titled ‘LET US PRAY'.
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks
- DJ SOSE TURNED THE BIG BROTHER ‘DOUBLE WAHALA” HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN
- Actor, Eric Anderson Gears up Ahead of Birthday celebration
- Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo looks Bold in Agabda Outfit
- Miss Orient Nigeria 2018,Queen Glory Ikpejip releases Official photo shoot