OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF SPACESHIP ENTERTAINMENT REGARDING BURNA BOY
The management of Burna Boy (Spaceship Entertainment) hereby makes an official statement regarding the news that Burna Boy has been declared wanted by the police.
We use this medium to categorically state that Burna Boy, is not in any way involved with the robbery and beating up of Grafton Records' Artiste, Mr. 2Kay on the 22nd of October, 2017.
The first and only invitation Burna Boy has ever received from the police was issued yesterday Nov 20th, 2017. This invitation was honored yesterday Nov 20th, 2017 and it has been made clear that he is happy to cooperate with the police as best as he can.
It is pertinent to note that he was never served an arrest warrant nor has he been declared wanted.
We are confident that the Nigerian police will deal with this fairly and professionally.
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per