Actor Kenneth Okonkwo BeratesGovernor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
Recall that in a letter dated 23rd March, 2017, the Nollywood Actor/Politician, Kenneth Okonkwo, demanded that elections be conducted into the Local government Councils in Enugu, failure which he threatened to go to court.
The Enugu State government eventually yielded to the popular demand of Enugu State people and agreed to organize elections into the Local governments in accordance with the Constitution
However, recently, APC has been crying fowl over the attitudes of the Enugu State government towards the local government elections.
The Nollywood Actor, who is a prominent member of APC in the state, berated the state government over its plans to manipulate the elections in favour of PDP in the state. He articulated his views in a three-page letter to Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, dated 12th October, 2017, where he expressed lack of confidence in the process.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu