Hot Issues | 11 October 2017 14:08 CET

Actress, Moyo Lawal Suvives Robbery Attack on Third Mainland Bridge

Curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is currently thanking God for sparing her life after a nasty moment with men of the under world.

The actress revealed that she was on her way from the studios at Ilupeju and was about climbing the thirdmainland to head back home when the incident occured.

Her car window blind was broken as the robber tried taking her neck chain and also attempting to reach for her mobile phone.

Sharing the ugly incident she wrote, "So I got robbed last night .... YES.... l'm fine, I just have little cuts from the pieces of the broken glass .........NOPE ....they didn't take nothing. It all happened really fast ....I just left the studio at Ilupeju and was about climbing the thirdmainland to head back home ( you know that part of the bridge you either turn to Anthony or head on to the bridge) anyways .....I just look up to my back mirror and I notice ,I see this person running behind,there is traffic and it was raining ,so we were moving slowly,it was just like eightish ...... I turn to ask my pa if he can see the person running behind us ....... Next thing I just feel someone strangling me ,trying to grab my chain ,trying to reach out to get my phones....my Pa starts hitting him and screaming. Meanwhile the other robber is at the other side trying to get my pa to wind down next thing they are gone(then that's when people start winding down asking if am okay)........... This literally happened in thirty seconds or so. P.s am so grateful ,he didn't use whatever he used to break the glass on my face or any part of my body for that matter ..... Because he literally broke the glass in one second .... Shudders P.s..p.s..... Just please help me thank God.... Am so so grateful."

36 minutes ago
Wow, Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, is just so adorable without makeup and you will agree that God really took time to mold her. The actress recently stepped out without makeup as she head for the super market where she prefers to buy her coo
42 minutes ago
[B]Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is enjoying her new found love life with her British photographer lover & baby Daddy.[/B] The actress has kept his identity off social media until recently when the photos of her pregnancy emerged online. Yvo
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels is currently facing part of the hot seat that comes with fame and at this point, her strength is being tested. The actress has been in the news of recent regarding a scam on helping people get movie roles but all
Singer, Oritsefemi, is not joking when he said his wedding which will be coming up on Saturday, 25th, 2017, is going to be like a carnival because he is ready for it. The singer is set to marry his long-time lover after they had their court weddin
Popular Yoruba actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun, sure had a nice time during the just held thanksgiving that took place in the US. The actress saw it as a day she could just have the best fun by requesting for a huge chicken to compliment the day.