Music Distribution & Marketing In Nigeria Made Easy For Artists
OkayMusic is an application created with one simple goal and hands-on management of digital assets to enable artistes focus on the most important aspect of the music business; the art of making music.
“We understand the new digital landscape and will energetically defend artist’s rights while making their music available to a global audience” says Abiola Oke, CEO of OkayAfrica and Okaymusic
Amongst the artists already signed are: Nigerian superstar Innocent "2Baba" Idibia, top Nigerian producer DJ Spinall, Cameroonian star Numerica, Nigerian urban highlife singer/songwriter Adekunle Gold, Tanzanian superstar Vanessa Mdee, American supremo guitarist Gary Lucas, Nigerian chart busting songstress Niyola, Zimbabwean Reggae star Buffalo Souljah and Nigerian fast-rising producer Bankyondbeatz.
This gives access to all signed-up artists to upload their music on every major digital music platform worldwide.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Seyi Edun Explains Why She Stopped Picking Adeniyi’s Calls
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson gets Surprise Visit from Lover in US
- Actress, Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Killer Curves in Pink Outfit
- Tope Oshin’s Documentary ‘Nigeria: Shooting It Like A Woman’ To Air On BBC
- MR EAZI GIVES ANOTHER THRILLING PERFORMANCE AT JAY Z’S CHARITY EVENT
- Actress Peggy Ovire Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Photos
- Singer, Paul Okoye Teaches Son Music Production
- Singer, Flavour Nabania under Fire for Kissing Daughter