I don’t want to be Like My Father…Singer, Femi Kuti
Singer, Femi Kuti, is doing well for himself in the Nigerian music industry yet not ready to fellow the complete footsteps of his late father, Fela Kuti.
Femi who has always ignored the attacks thrown at him for not doing or speaking the way his late father does back then stated that he loves and honour his late father but will never be him.
In his words, “Pity for you ni o. I’ve said it several times, I probably will have to repeat till I die, I don’t want to be my father. I him, I honour him, I respect him, but I want to be me. I love being Me Femi Anikulapo-Kuti and I totally appreciate myself and my being.”
- Trending Music VIDEO: Woman by Budukusu ft Akeju
- Albert elizabeth Emerge 2019 Most Beautiful Model
- Vanskere, House of Irawo , Helejane , Sally Bawa &
- Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Holds On 26th October
- Abuja Young Millionaire Dr. Kelly Sampa Bags Peace
- Nigerian Designers Make Their Mark At NIVEA Accra
- ZionShine Heavenly Creations Unveils Top Rated Act
- Linsam Nigeria LTD Joins Top- Rated Indigenous Con