Stop Judging the P-Square Brothers…Ime Bishop Warns
While some Nigerians are still sharing their various opinions about the recent public shame the P-Square brothers are bringing to themselves, Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop, has warned fans to be careful of things they say.
The actor stated that the love between the brothers is far beyond the way people can imagine as their misunderstanding is just a way for them to understand themselves better.
According to him, “A little misunderstanding and quarrel is sometimes a way maker for a deeper sense of understanding. Let them be. Don't judge them. You can't be more Catholic than the Pope. These guys love each other more than you can perceive. If the ship of their relationship is stormy now, it's just a matter of time, it will be calm. Stop mudslinging them. Mind your business and stop aggravating this ish here on social media.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Seyi Edun Explains Why She Stopped Picking Adeniyi’s Calls
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson gets Surprise Visit from Lover in US
- Actress, Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Killer Curves in Pink Outfit
- Tope Oshin’s Documentary ‘Nigeria: Shooting It Like A Woman’ To Air On BBC
- MR EAZI GIVES ANOTHER THRILLING PERFORMANCE AT JAY Z’S CHARITY EVENT
- Actress Peggy Ovire Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Photos
- Singer, Paul Okoye Teaches Son Music Production
- Singer, Flavour Nabania under Fire for Kissing Daughter