Stop Judging the P-Square Brothers…Ime Bishop Warns
While some Nigerians are still sharing their various opinions about the recent public shame the P-Square brothers are bringing to themselves, Nollywood actor, Ime Bishop, has warned fans to be careful of things they say.
The actor stated that the love between the brothers is far beyond the way people can imagine as their misunderstanding is just a way for them to understand themselves better.
According to him, “A little misunderstanding and quarrel is sometimes a way maker for a deeper sense of understanding. Let them be. Don't judge them. You can't be more Catholic than the Pope. These guys love each other more than you can perceive. If the ship of their relationship is stormy now, it's just a matter of time, it will be calm. Stop mudslinging them. Mind your business and stop aggravating this ish here on social media.”
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks
- DJ SOSE TURNED THE BIG BROTHER ‘DOUBLE WAHALA” HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN
- Actor, Eric Anderson Gears up Ahead of Birthday celebration
- Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo looks Bold in Agabda Outfit
- Miss Orient Nigeria 2018,Queen Glory Ikpejip releases Official photo shoot