Celebrity Gossips | 9 August 2017 11:05 CET

Actress, Halima Abubakar Omoni Oboli for all her Supports

Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, might not be all fit but she sure knows how to appreciate everyone who has either come visiting or supporting her in every little way they can.

The actress has not stopped mentioning names of those who have come around and the latest is actress, Omoni Oboli, who has been doing everything within her power to show love and support to her.

Appreciating everyone who have prayed and supported her in various forms, she wrote, “My big sis from another mother is my wcw you stay up late just to chat with me and pray with your family just for me. Near or far you right with me.. @omonioboli thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness God bless the heart that cares or gives My hardworking @omonioboli I love you sis. pls beloveds say a huge thank you to her. God bless the hand that types to encourage me in any way. God bless you all my followers who always encourage, pray, and love me God almighty bless you all I will broadcast those who reach out to support me God wants that.”

2 days ago
[B]Ghanaian actress cum Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, may have not had it rosy in her marriage to her ex-hubby but that did not stop her from giving her heart to another man.[/B] The actress love life has been a topic of discuss by many but t
2 days ago
[B]Some rumors have been going round that sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is married and keeping things on a low key.[/B] Well, rumours are part of the price they pay for becoming celebrities as many will want to know much about them includi
2 days ago
[B]For a while now, pretty Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has been working on her body and the result is finally here as she looked trimmed in latest photo.[/B] The actress is currently out of the country trying to promote her movie, ‘Stole
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actor cum producer, Femi Ogedengbe with wife some days back celebrated their 5[SUP]th[/SUP] year wedding anniversary together.[/B] To a large extent, couples still enjoying their marriage life always make it clear to young and aspirin
2 days ago
[B]Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.[/B] The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they ar