After Phone Theft Allegations, Seun Egbegbe Resurfaces in Public
Controversial showbiz promoter and CEO of Ebony Productions, Seun Egbegbe, is back to the public light after his alleged theft issue which trailed him towards the end of the end of 2016.
It will be recalled that Seun, was alleged to have been caught and arrested in popular computer Village, at Ikeja, after he was said to have been caught with about eight Iphones as he was also beaten with various bruises.
Although, he denied the allegations and after he was granted bail while the issue is still pending in court, he decided to take a rest as he flew out of the country.
Well, it’s New Year, Seun is back as he was seen in a public function recently yet he was still able to control some crowd as his fans and friends came greeting him.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Appreciates Ex-Hubby for Caring for the Family
- Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Dumps PDP for APC
- Actress, Princess Umoru Joanna Begs Bobrisky for Cash to Fix Nails
- After 4years, Singer, Iyanya Crawls Back to Meet Former Hit Music Producer D’Tunes
- Censors Board Raids Wuse market, seizes pirated films
- Singer, Bigiano Reveals Why he is Still Single
- Actor, Yul Edochie Officially Welcomed into Winning Party APGA
- Singer, Dammy Krane Unveils New Artiste