Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima’s First Blood Graduates from University (photos)
Ever wonder why pretty Nollywood actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima, is always happy, well that is because she has been blessed beyond measures and still counting.
The actress was recently filled with joy after her first son, Malcolm Trimnell, brought tears of joy to her eyes as he graduates from the University of Southampton.
Ibinabo has been very close to her children that she ensures that she gives them the best no matter how hard things might be and she is indeed grateful seeing her first blood graduate in Film Production with BA Honours.
“My God is a good God ...yes He is. My son Malcolm Trimnell has graduated in Film Production BA Honours from the University of Southampton. Praise Jesus,” she shared.
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal