Girls are Just out to Exploit me, No Real Love Again…Singer, Falz the badguy
Singer, Folarin Falana, a.k.a Falz the badguy, has been smooth ride in the Nigerian music industry a dn making all the millions but he has been nursing some silent pains.
The singer has not been able to find real love as he continues to take his time and careful with the ladies that flock around him on daily basis.
Speaking with Hiptv about his love life, the singer disclosed that when it comes to the issue of having a girlfriend or heartthrob, it is difficult because are just close to guys base on what they will get that’s all.
According to him, “You see, when it comes to the issue of having a girlfriend or heartthrob, it is difficult, because naturally nowadays what we see on social media or in real life are girls that just want to come close to you because of what they want to get from me.
They are not girls that appreciate you for what you really have, and that is what I’m searching for. But it’s difficult to find; the ladies that come close to me tell me that they want to record a snap chat video, they want to post a picture with me online and all that, they want to exploit my celebrity status to become popular. I’m looking for someone that truly and genuinely has true feelings for me; as I am like this it is very difficult and I’m still searching.”
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows