Actress, Tonto Dikeh Jubilates as Son Celebrates First Children’s Day
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, was recently filled with joy having been able to come out of the trauma of domestic violence with her then hubby, Olakunle Churchill.
The actress has let go the past as she now focus on how to train her child towards becoming a good man in future and also giving him the best in life.
Tonto, during the children’s day celebration spent time with her son after she had gone out to share some toys to the children as she was filled with smiles seeing her son celebrate his first children’s day with other children in the country.
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Gets 28 Cakes for her 40th Birthday (photos)
- Everyday is Mother’s Day for me…Actress, Yvonne Nelson
- Amara Kanu Lunches wellness sensitization forum, tagged “An Afternoon with Amara Kanu" in London
- Singer, Pasuma Officially Unveiled as US Citizen
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks