Actress, Tonto Dikeh Jubilates as Son Celebrates First Children’s Day
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, was recently filled with joy having been able to come out of the trauma of domestic violence with her then hubby, Olakunle Churchill.
The actress has let go the past as she now focus on how to train her child towards becoming a good man in future and also giving him the best in life.
Tonto, during the children’s day celebration spent time with her son after she had gone out to share some toys to the children as she was filled with smiles seeing her son celebrate his first children’s day with other children in the country.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Appreciates Ex-Hubby for Caring for the Family
- Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Dumps PDP for APC
- Actress, Princess Umoru Joanna Begs Bobrisky for Cash to Fix Nails
- After 4years, Singer, Iyanya Crawls Back to Meet Former Hit Music Producer D’Tunes
- Censors Board Raids Wuse market, seizes pirated films
- Singer, Bigiano Reveals Why he is Still Single
- Actor, Yul Edochie Officially Welcomed into Winning Party APGA
- Singer, Dammy Krane Unveils New Artiste