Actress, Tonto Dikeh Jubilates as Son Celebrates First Children’s Day
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, was recently filled with joy having been able to come out of the trauma of domestic violence with her then hubby, Olakunle Churchill.
The actress has let go the past as she now focus on how to train her child towards becoming a good man in future and also giving him the best in life.
Tonto, during the children’s day celebration spent time with her son after she had gone out to share some toys to the children as she was filled with smiles seeing her son celebrate his first children’s day with other children in the country.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle