Actress, Tonto Dikeh Jubilates as Son Celebrates First Children’s Day
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, was recently filled with joy having been able to come out of the trauma of domestic violence with her then hubby, Olakunle Churchill.
The actress has let go the past as she now focus on how to train her child towards becoming a good man in future and also giving him the best in life.
Tonto, during the children’s day celebration spent time with her son after she had gone out to share some toys to the children as she was filled with smiles seeing her son celebrate his first children’s day with other children in the country.
Add Your Comment
- I got Married at Age 16 Instead of Going to the University…Actress, Shan George
- Actress, Uche Nnanna Welcomes Another Baby Boy
- 8 year old Beauty Queen Zikora (Little Miss Health )donates Educational Materials, Sues for healthy environment
- Bavent Street Live Presents One Night Stand With Adekunle Gold
- Rick Ross Super Excited After Receiving Made-In-NigeriaFootwear by Zubair
- Potato Potahto heads to African cinemas, Set to premiere in Nigeria, South Africa and Ghana
- Singer, Wande Coal, Celebrates Birthday Today
- Reggae Lovers Remember Late Reggae Legend, Lucky Dube