Boko Haram Are fundamentalists Born Out Of Ignorance…… Actor Victor Olaotan
Nollywood actor Victor Olaotan, has express his sadness about the way people portray the Muslim religion as being bad and as such, detest people from that religion.
According to the actor, he said he has been harassed several time in the United States of America thinking he was Bin Laden. “When I was in the US, I was a Muslim for 10 years and I used to go bald and leave the beards, but when the 9/11 incident occurred, I had to revert to my old style because I was getting being harassed.”
The Tinsel actor added that when he returned home, he was not encouraged by the Muslim community that he met, so he decided to go back to Christianity because where he had background in both religions. 'My grandparents were Muslims; my father was a staunch Catholic, while my mother was a Methodist.'
Victor explained that his grandparents were Muslims and he was curious about Islam; it is the same principle, doctrine and philosophy, so he ventured into it.
'I believe you can be part of any of the religions; I am surprised that we have this issue of Boko Haram people become fundamentalists. The Prophet himself does not believe in fundamentalism out of ignorance,' he added.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif