Boko Haram Are fundamentalists Born Out Of Ignorance…… Actor Victor Olaotan
Nollywood actor Victor Olaotan, has express his sadness about the way people portray the Muslim religion as being bad and as such, detest people from that religion.
According to the actor, he said he has been harassed several time in the United States of America thinking he was Bin Laden. “When I was in the US, I was a Muslim for 10 years and I used to go bald and leave the beards, but when the 9/11 incident occurred, I had to revert to my old style because I was getting being harassed.”
The Tinsel actor added that when he returned home, he was not encouraged by the Muslim community that he met, so he decided to go back to Christianity because where he had background in both religions. 'My grandparents were Muslims; my father was a staunch Catholic, while my mother was a Methodist.'
Victor explained that his grandparents were Muslims and he was curious about Islam; it is the same principle, doctrine and philosophy, so he ventured into it.
'I believe you can be part of any of the religions; I am surprised that we have this issue of Boko Haram people become fundamentalists. The Prophet himself does not believe in fundamentalism out of ignorance,' he added.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Culture Nigeria,Queen Janet Afolabi kicks
- Thousands Of Music Lovers Come Together For The Fa
- Akure Residents To Celebrate Democracy Day With La
- Good Vibes With Dyo’s 'arena’ Remix Featuring Adek
- UNIZIK Student Painter Amarachi Attracts Governmen
- Ex-Beauty Glory David Becomes Paragon Queen Nigeri
- Isabella Okafor Celebrates Birthday With Cute Phot
- Okorocha's Relations Under Attack In Their Homes B