Actress Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Steps Out in School Uniform
Nollywood actress, Chioma Akpotha recently stepped out in a hilarious way in support of a friend who is a popular activist Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin.
Joe Odumakin who recently clocked the big 50, and to celebrate her big day, she stepped out in a school uniform of her former secondary school and was accompanied by Nollywood actress Chioma Akpotha.
Hilarious? It was really fun sighting both women in a secondary school uniform, as one can hardly differentiate them from a regular secondary school pupil due to their youthful look.
Joe Odumakin who is an activist for women right and president of the ‘rights groups Women Arise for Change Initiative‘ and ‘the Campaign for Democracy’ shared these photos of her and Chioma alongside happy students of the school and few teachers.
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo