I’m Ready to Settle Down who will not Depend on Me for Money…Toyin Aimakhu
Love may have not been favourable to Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu but she is still open to loving again after her failed marriage with actor, Adeniyi Johnson and affair with Seun Egbegbe.
The actress who has been focused on her career since her failed union in a recent interview said that she is still open to love as she will love a man who is tall and hardworking.
She stated that she does not want a man who will end up depending on her for money and also chase around other ladies in town.
“I want a man who is tall, hardworking, and loves his job. I would want to be with a man who does not chase women and would not constantly request for money from me. If he needs my help, I can do it. I don’t want to be with a short man. My man has to be taller than I am,” she told Punch.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere