Nollywood Actress, Caroline Danjuma Exposes Real Source of Wealth
Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, tends to enjoy all the negative vibes thrown at her sometimes and that is because it goes to give her brand more publicity than one can imagine.
Not many are in the know that the actress is self-made and not slowing down at ensuring that she acquires all the necessary certificates she can like the saying, 2there is no limits to learning.’
Get to know more about her;
Caroline Danjuma is an Award winning actress, Award winning film producer (In the cupboard and stalker), CEO of luxury addict (fashion hub and luxury concierge), CEO kinetic media,
CEO St lilybeth fashion, CEO Hutchings group Ltd (real estate, oil and gas, agriculture),
Founder Hopeville foundation, Executive coordinator Lagos All sail.
She has some educational qualification like, Bsc Environmental Protection and Management, Geography and regional planning from University of Calabar (UNICAL), MBA specialism in oil and gas (Edinburgh biz school, in view) and currently studying for her Masters in international law and diplomacy Lagos (in view).
Caroline further has Certificates from Lagos Business School (LBS), Certified professional make-up artist AOFM London, Nelson Mandela Pan -African exemplary leadership honour 2017, woman entrepreneur of the year 2016.
A proud mother of three lovely kids, her mission is to “impact the lives of the people around me positively through my talent, integrity and selflessness. With a Vision, “like myself, I want to see every girl child educated, following their dreams through their talent or blue collar career to become a formidable woman.”
- Kannywood Actress, Nafisat Abdullahi Losses Mother
- Actress, Mary Njoku Celebrates 6th Year Wedding Anniversary with Hubby
- Singer, CDQ Gifts Self Ford Mustang Ahead of Sallah
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W