YINKA QUADRI DENIES FUELLING SAIDI, FATHIA'S FEUD
Versatile actor, Yinka Quadri, has debunked the rumour making the rounds that he is one of the parties involved in destabilising the former marriage of a couple who are movie stars, Saheed Balogun and Fathia.
The actor, who is the leader of ANTP's Odunfa Caucus, said rather than fuel the crisis as being speculated in some quarters, he had made frantic efforts to reunite the feuding couple.
“I have made efforts to call both parties in a bid to reconcile them but to no avail. Aside that, I am one of the ANTP excos currently finding solution to the crisis,” he said.
Quadri, who doubles as the 2nd Vice President of ANTP, however, expressed optimism concerning the couple's reunion, while maintaining that he would give his best to ensure that both parties bury the hatchet.
He cautioned both Saheed and Fathia to stop washing their dirty linen in public, reminding them that they were married and have kids.
Saheed Balogun had alleged in an interview with a soft-sell magazine, that Yinka Quadri and his colleagues in Odunfa, were fuelling the crisis between him and his wife for their own selfish interest as well as encouraging Fathia to shun their marriage.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere