Yinka Quadri Denies Fuelling Saidi, Fathia's Feud
Versatile actor, Yinka Quadri, has debunked the rumour making the rounds that he is one of the parties involved in destabilising the former marriage of a couple who are movie stars, Saheed Balogun and Fathia.
The actor, who is the leader of ANTP's Odunfa Caucus, said rather than fuel the crisis as being speculated in some quarters, he had made frantic efforts to reunite the feuding couple.
“I have made efforts to call both parties in a bid to reconcile them but to no avail. Aside that, I am one of the ANTP excos currently finding solution to the crisis,” he said.
Quadri, who doubles as the 2nd Vice President of ANTP, however, expressed optimism concerning the couple's reunion, while maintaining that he would give his best to ensure that both parties bury the hatchet.
He cautioned both Saheed and Fathia to stop washing their dirty linen in public, reminding them that they were married and have kids.
Saheed Balogun had alleged in an interview with a soft-sell magazine, that Yinka Quadri and his colleagues in Odunfa, were fuelling the crisis between him and his wife for their own selfish interest as well as encouraging Fathia to shun their marriage.
- Seun Kuti: Tunde Ednut Is The Little Only Blogger
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill