Actress, Ayo Adesanya Visits Secondary School After 32 Years
When we seat back sometimes to recall the past like our childhood days and school life, we feel we can turn back the hands of time but we just have to move as time s moves also.
Recently, Nollywood actress, Ayo Adesanya along with some of her school mates of 1985, decided to pay a visit to their Alma Mata, and with her celebrity status, she was welcomed by large crowd of student.
Visiting the secondary after 32 years the actress wrote, “Was back to my former secondary school ....ST Anne's girls school Ibadan after 32 years for the reunion event. I got too much love from the students the seniors had to come to my rescue and all. I was full of praises to God for showing me love thru these children....who knew then that today I will be escorted on the same grounds that I used to run around in my dusty sandals rehearsing for drama or a dance then ..I was so moved to tears because God has elevated me. so blessed.”
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For