Why I’m Not In Most Movies—Cossy Orjiakor Explains
Controversial actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor, in an interview with Encomium magazine, denied rumours that she no longer get movie roles as widely thought.
Cossy explained that she gets scripts from producers who want her to feature in their films, but that she chooses which one to accept. The actress noted that she also accepts to act in movies which the pay is good.
According to her, she is experienced enough to start producing her own movies.
Speaking on her music career, Cossy stated that she is not in a competition with anyone in the industry and would only do music when she is in the mood for it.
“I take life easy. I am not in a competition. I am in a league of my own. When I am in the mood, I will do my music. I have released a video this year entitled, 'Sexual Seduction', which I featured Durella,” Cossy said in the interview.
On her source of income aside movie roles and music, the actress explained that people do not need to stress themselves to make a living but only need to work smart.
“You don't have to work very hard to get money, just work smart. People can pay you a huge amount just as a guest appearance. You will go there enjoy yourself, have champagne, that is all,” she said.© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi