Kemen OO, Don't force Yourself on a Woman Next Time…Toyin Abraham warns
Nigerians sure knows how to leverage on other people’s weakness and Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham, has just gotten such opportunity through Kemen’s dirty act at the ongoing Brother Naija reality show.
Kemen, who was a contestant at the BBN got disqualified due to an act which could be described as assault on a fellow contestant TBoss, and his actions has called for concern as everyone is now talking about it.
Well, Nollywood actress, Toyin, has urged other men to use Kemen as an example to learn to respect their woman no matter what as a woman’s consent is important
According to the actress, “I want to urge Big Brother Naija to use #Kemen's, incident to educate about serial offenses. Our men must learn that no means no. Don't imagine a consent you are not given. Don't claim she's leading you on when you are the one that is on. A lady owns her body, she has the right to it, she has the power to give it or not. Don't force yourself on the next woman. Please parents; let's raise better men who will be protectors of women not aggressor. Let's do more to protect women, they make the world better place. @bigbrothernaija2017.”
- Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautifu
- Becca hosts top female artistes in Nigeria
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay