There are Times I Want to give Up…OAP, Toke Makinwa
Controversial On-air-personality, Toke Makinwa, has been living her dream kind of life but sometimes, she seats back to reflect upon her life and she discovers there are some lapses.
She might be a celebrity does not mean that she is not also faced with challenges like every other person and sometimes she needs a shoulder to cry on.
Toke recently shared that there are times in her life when she feels like giving up but she looks around and try to brace up because there are people out there looking up to her.
In her words, “Sometimes I want to give up and then I remember the amount of people that I tell not to give up daily, it’s never easy, we all have this moments and I share mine so that if you are also thinking same you can snap out of it. Don’t be a woose, c’mom now.”
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Actress, Zynnell Zuh Looking Sassy as She Turns a year Older (photos)
- Photos of Some African Actresses Blessed with Killer Curves
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Continues to Torment Heart of Nigerian Men
- I Deserve some Accolades my Tummy is Better now…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
- Nollywood Producer, Tunde Kelani Awarded at the Prestigious Ecrans Noirs Film Festival
- Comedian, Mr Patrick Signs First International Endorsement Deal
- Actor, Ibrahim Bakare Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife