City Flame | 7 January 2017 01:30 CET

Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Gets Urgent Medical Attention as he Falls Sick in Hotel

Popular Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, is currently recovering after he suddenly fell ill while in a movie location and was immediately attended to.

According to the actor, this is the first time in his entire career that such a thing will happen to him while on set as he decided to keep it away from his colleagues and the producer of the movie.

He explained that it was the staff of the hotel where there were lodged that noticed his unusual behavior and had to call in the medics which arrived on time to treat him.

According to him, “For the first time in my career I broke down on location and now getting treatment. Pragmatic hotel staff noticed my condition and had to call in the medics and the luckily the medical team came on time, other cast and crew yet unaware though, they are working elsewhere, don't want to disrupt that shoot, abi nah. Switching off temporarily because drips now getting me tipsy. I am alone though. I should get better before tomorrow I was told and in fact regain my voice back and have my breathe return to normal.”

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b