City Flame | 7 January 2017 01:30 CET

Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Gets Urgent Medical Attention as he Falls Sick in Hotel

Popular Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, is currently recovering after he suddenly fell ill while in a movie location and was immediately attended to.

According to the actor, this is the first time in his entire career that such a thing will happen to him while on set as he decided to keep it away from his colleagues and the producer of the movie.

He explained that it was the staff of the hotel where there were lodged that noticed his unusual behavior and had to call in the medics which arrived on time to treat him.

According to him, “For the first time in my career I broke down on location and now getting treatment. Pragmatic hotel staff noticed my condition and had to call in the medics and the luckily the medical team came on time, other cast and crew yet unaware though, they are working elsewhere, don't want to disrupt that shoot, abi nah. Switching off temporarily because drips now getting me tipsy. I am alone though. I should get better before tomorrow I was told and in fact regain my voice back and have my breathe return to normal.”

2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu better known as Toyin Abraham, may have had a failed home, but she has been able to nature her career to a point she can say she is proud of herself.[/B] It has not been an easy journey for the actress but her a
2 days ago
[B]Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has been enjoying a silent and peaceful lifestyle including a good career that many wonder how she copes without a man.[/B] Not many can tell if she is in a relationship because she has not given anyone any fo
2 days ago
[B]Hmm, for some time now, popular Lagos base on-air-personality, Daddy Freeze, has been in news for lots of reasons on issues bothering the mind as he keeps airing his views about some things.[/B] Of recent, he has been on the neck of some Pastor
2 days ago
[B]It has not been an that rosy for singer, Muma Gee and her hubby, Prince Eke, has their marriage had created lots of controversies which made many wonder what is going on in the homes of some entertainers.[/B] Fine, the two love birds may have m
2 days ago
[B]Looking at music growth in Nigeria, there is no way names will be mentioned that singer, Ebenezer Obey’s name will not be part of the list because he and others have contributed so much.[/B] Not many of his kind are still alive today but
Load More Stories....