City Flame | 7 January 2017 01:30 CET

Actor, Yomi Fabiyi Gets Urgent Medical Attention as he Falls Sick in Hotel

Popular Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi, is currently recovering after he suddenly fell ill while in a movie location and was immediately attended to.

According to the actor, this is the first time in his entire career that such a thing will happen to him while on set as he decided to keep it away from his colleagues and the producer of the movie.

He explained that it was the staff of the hotel where there were lodged that noticed his unusual behavior and had to call in the medics which arrived on time to treat him.

According to him, “For the first time in my career I broke down on location and now getting treatment. Pragmatic hotel staff noticed my condition and had to call in the medics and the luckily the medical team came on time, other cast and crew yet unaware though, they are working elsewhere, don't want to disrupt that shoot, abi nah. Switching off temporarily because drips now getting me tipsy. I am alone though. I should get better before tomorrow I was told and in fact regain my voice back and have my breathe return to normal.”

[B]For those of you who have really missed the face of veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Nzelu, well, no need to worry because she is back to what she loves doing and that is acting.[/B] The actress has been off the scene for a while and the simple
[B]These days, fans tends to see some celebrities in the country trying to show off either with their luxurious lifestyle or whatever they are doing to others which not many welcomes this idea.[/B] Some celebs go as far as faking a whole lot of th
[B]Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, aside being busy with work and her personal businesses, has time to read a lot that is happening in the country and dirty things said about her but she has chosen to ignore them.[/B] Rather than spend her small mon
[B]Singer, Eedris Abdul Kareem, has not been heard of in recent months as he has been busy with personal projects and family but recently, ha has come out to set the records straight.[/B] The singer in a recent interview with hiptv, stated that th
[B]Singer, 2Baba, is so happy today that he and his wife, Annie, have been able to overcome all the challenges they have encountered together and still waxing stronger.[/B] The two love birds have come a long way and to God be the glory, they are
Load More Stories....