Adekunle Gold Set to Marry an Igbo Girl Because of Food?
YBNL signee and graphic designer, Adekunle Gold, has continued to win the heart of many fans with his soulful kind of music and with just two singles to his credit, the singer is in no rush to hit the market like other singers does.
Though he recently announced that he is currently working on another single which will be out soon, Adekunle sure knows how to use his music to get numerous attentions.
There is a popular saying that the gateway to a man's heart is though his stomach because men like food and Adekunle has just proved that local food also gives him inspiration to making good music.
Despite being a Yoruba boy, Adekunle, has come to like popular Igbo soup, Okazi, as he has noted that for now he cannot do without the soup.
In his words, “Okazi soup is my best ibo soup right now! Soup is everything!”
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu