Allege Rumour: Tiwa Savage Husband, Teebillz Broke, Uses Car as Collateral to Borrow N2 Million
One will agree that in the Nigerian entertainment industry, for an entertainer to survive, he or she needs to have a large fan base to be able to have a blossom career.
Mavin record first lady, Tiwa Savage, has struggled to build a name and a brand for herself but it seems she needs to put her home in order so that some things do not affect her successful career.
Recently, a fan had advised the singer's husband, Teebillz, to help ensure that Tiwa does the visuals of the song 'Love Me Hard ft 2Baba' otherwise she has [email protected] up but rather than Teebillz to be happy about this, went outside the box to blast the fan.
According to the fan, “Tell Tiwa Savage to shoot video for 'Love me hard ft 2baba. If she no release that song video, she [email protected] up big time.”
But teebillz saw this as an insult and decided to blast the fan hard, “Tell your parents to send you to music school so you can learn to record and shoot whatever f””cking video you want with your stupid self. F”'ck you being a fan if you going to be disrespectful.”
His response has gotten many fans talking and wondering his contribution to the growth of his wife's career which has given birth to him being exposed and accused of using his S-class car as collateral to borrow N2 Million in order to take care of something.
Since being removed by Tiwa as her manager, nothing much has really been heard of Teebillz who has tried his hands on establishing his entertainment outfit, 323, to manage other artistes which has been struggling.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte