Never Get Married to Your Fan but a Christian Brother…Omotola Warns
“Your partner needs to be stronger than you. They are the ones getting the aftermath of your own action,” this were few words from Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, while mentoring some aspiring actors and film makers recently.
The actress while responding to questions from the youths was asked that why do some celebrities allow fame to get into their marital homes and she was quick to reply that before getting married, bother parties need to believe in each other.
She stated that it is very risky for a Christian lady to get married to non-religious man as this might give might to challenges in the home.
In her words, “They must believe in you. If you’re a Christian and you marry someone who is not born again then you are on your own. Your partner needs to be stronger than you. They are the ones getting the aftermath of your own action.”
She further added that it will be nice for a lady to choose a partner that understands entertainment rather than settling for a fan because she does not believe in love at first sight.
“Choose a partner who understands entertainment. Don’t choose your fan. Personally, I don’t believe in love at first sight. Pick someone who sees your heart, your soul, someone who sees the real you and not afraid to tell you about your flaws.
“Discipline is key. Everyone wants freedom but too much freedom is bad. Be disciplined. It’s better to be an enemy to a work partner than to your family. Learn to say No! We are like nurses and doctors in the industry because we can be called upon at anytime”.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw