Ogunde’s Wife Dies
The last wife of the doyen of the Nigerian film industry, the late Hubert Ogunde, Bisi, is dead.
http://nollywoodgists.com learnt that Bisi, otherwise known as Mama Ogunde, died at a film location at Itaegbe-Owode, near Idiroko, Ota, Ogun state.
Findings revealed that the late Mama Ogunde had complained of dizziness to her colleagues when she arrived the film location.
She was advised to take a rest but she insisted on taking few scenes from her role. But she later slumped on set and died before they could take her to a nearby hospital,
Doctors at the Gbagada Hospital confirmed her death and said her body has been deposited for autopsy. Meanwhile, the burial of the deceased has been tentatively fixed for 27 and 28 March.
http://nollywoodgists.com learnt that the decision was made following a meeting held by some ANTP members with the Ogunde family yesterday.
It has been confirmed that the deceased would be buried in Hubert Ogunde's Estate, Ososa, Ogun state.
Mama Ogunde is survived by Abiodun Ogunde, her only daughter and an aged mother. Chief Leke Ajao, a.k.a.Kokonsari, of the Village Headmaster; Iyabo Momoh, a.k.a. Mama Ajasco, of the Papa Ajasco comedy series had died earlier in the year.
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo