South Africa's FAFA Creations set to Exhibit at Accra Fashion Week
Leading South African apparel store, FAFA Creations, a brand that caters for both African women and men is currently in Ghana to join 100 of exhibitors at the 2016 Accra Fashion Week which will take place from 6th to 9th October, 2016 at the Accra Trade Fair Center.
The brand which symbolizes the beauty of the African continent and its people is aimed at providing abundant African clothing and accessories and have great intents to become a central hub of shopping activity for local African populations and others who enjoy wearing African apparels.
Founder and CEO of FAFA Creations, Tanya Kagnaguine noted the team came all the way from South Africa to participate in the event because of their interest to launch the brand in Ghana. She also encouraged the public to attend her special fashion show scheduled for 9th October at 3:30 PM.
Accra Fashion Week is set to be a fun filled event with much celebrities and fashion and entertainment personalities present showcasing the latest trends and introducing fashion from all over the world including USA, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Senegal, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, South Africa, UK, Netherlands and much more.
Although, the show is also strictly focused on the business of fashion and it's the first fashion event in Ghana to focus primarily on the involvement of fashion boutiques as it's target audience.
FAFA Creations is located in north rand, precisely in the commercial district of Sandton, South Africa and has centralized itself directly in a position for social activities.
Source: Prince Akpah
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu