Photos from the launch of #RokonSky in London
Last week, African movie stars stormed London for the official launch and gala event of ROK , a new channel on Sky.
According to the promoters, ROK is the first channel on Sky that would represent everything about Nollywood, giving access to Nigerians in the diaspora and other nationalities access to the third biggest movie industry in the world.
The brand new channel will feature Rok Studios-produced TV contents, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Among A-list stars present at the event are: Oge Okoye, Hon. Desmond Elliot, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Yvonne Jegede, Patience Ozokwor, Ebube Nwagbo, Mike Godson, Alexx Ekubo, John Dumelo, Jackie Appiah, Rukky Sanda, Emem Isong, Queen Nwokoye, Bolanle Ninalowo, Mbong Amata, Uche Odoputa, Uduak Isong, Mary Lazarus, Padita Agu and Jennifer Eliogu. Others are Bobby Obodo, Kelechi Ogbonna, Agu Emeka Ejikeme, Biodun Stephen, DJ Cuppy, Smade, DJ Abass, Shope Olajide, Femi Oyeniran, Alex Amosu, Grace Ajilore, Victoria Inyama and many more.
Check out photos from the launch:
Image credit: ROK
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown