Photos from the launch of #RokonSky in London
Last week, African movie stars stormed London for the official launch and gala event of ROK , a new channel on Sky.
According to the promoters, ROK is the first channel on Sky that would represent everything about Nollywood, giving access to Nigerians in the diaspora and other nationalities access to the third biggest movie industry in the world.
The brand new channel will feature Rok Studios-produced TV contents, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Among A-list stars present at the event are: Oge Okoye, Hon. Desmond Elliot, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Yvonne Jegede, Patience Ozokwor, Ebube Nwagbo, Mike Godson, Alexx Ekubo, John Dumelo, Jackie Appiah, Rukky Sanda, Emem Isong, Queen Nwokoye, Bolanle Ninalowo, Mbong Amata, Uche Odoputa, Uduak Isong, Mary Lazarus, Padita Agu and Jennifer Eliogu. Others are Bobby Obodo, Kelechi Ogbonna, Agu Emeka Ejikeme, Biodun Stephen, DJ Cuppy, Smade, DJ Abass, Shope Olajide, Femi Oyeniran, Alex Amosu, Grace Ajilore, Victoria Inyama and many more.
Check out photos from the launch:
Image credit: ROK
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con