Top Yoruba-Nollywood Actresses Sizzle In Colourful ‘Owambe’ Attires [Pictures]
Leading Yoruba movie actresses the likes of Fathia Balogun Williams, Dayo Amusa, Ireti Osayemi, Biodun Okeowo amongst others, attended a lavish Owambe(a Yoruba word that means 'We have it, so we can flaunt it') ceremony thrown by the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, which took place last weekend in Lagos state.
The movie stars stunned in bold green geles (headties) and orange dresses which is the Aso-ebi (same outfit) dress style for the event.
Dayo Amusa who rocked her attire the best styled her outfit with a gorgeous green stony neck beads. She completed her look with flawless makeup and glossy lipstick.
See photos of the celebrities with their friends below.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
Excess Movie Productions Cause Piracy--Top Yoruba Actor, Olaiya Igwe
Actress Nkeiru Umeh Shimmers in Sherri Hill Gown
Chibok Girls: Nigerian Artistes Are Hypocrites—African China
Yoruba Movie Star, Taiwo Aromokun Dedicates Children At RCCG
I Am Making An Impact In The Society--Cossy Orjiakor Boasts
Peter Okoye Shares 'Play Mode' Photos
Former EME Artiste, Skales Unveils Own Label
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot