Sean Tizzle Walks Out Of Live Interview When Asked About His Bleaching
Sean Tizzle walked out of an interview with TheNet Live Friday when the host asked the singer to confirm claims that he previously altered his complexion using bleaching creams — a controversial aspect to his career that he is known to avoid addressing in interviews.
The ‘Sho Lee’ singer was on the show to talk about his upcoming album, which should drop any moment from now.
“Is Sean Tizzle actually bleaching?” The NET interviewer asked, adding that he asked this because of the endless questions from fans on social media.
Although, Tizzle had earlier addressed the bleaching claims during a chat with HFTV. “I don't know about all that,” he said, adding that, “people could still talk. I am just focused on dropping more cool sounds. I think that's what matters. I have my album coming out in September.”
Now, having to address same question again upset the hit making singer and he flipped this time.
Watch the moment Sean Tizzle walk out on the interviewer below:
- Don Jazzy Reacts As Davido Refers To Him As His Me
- Iyabo Ojo calls out Governor Sanwo Olu over tax bi
- Man Shares Overwhelming Transformation
- Portable To Zino: You Get Car But Your Family Dey
- Sophia Momodu In Trouble As She Took Davido's Daug
- "My Father Died After I Killed A Crab" Man Narrate
- "God Am I A Stone" Tiwa Savage Wants A Partner Aga
- "na young babe you dey chop" Reactions As Isreal D
- Rema Reacts Humbly To Burnaboy's New Feat
- Learn How A Lady Caught A Thief Through Its Body O