Brazilian Actor, Domingos Montagner, Drowns On Set
Brazilian actor, Domingos Montagner has died following a drowning during the shooting of a TV soap opera ‘Velho Chico’. The 54-year old went for a swim shortly after the end of shooting for the day.
He went for a swim with an actress, Camila Pitanga, who was also on set but in tragic circumstances, he was swept away by the river’s strong currents.
Despite crying out for help, many onlookers thought it to be just a scene in the soap opera and by the time his body was recovered, he was already dead.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B