Lupita Nyong’o Steps Out With Nigerian Boyfriend, Mobolaji Dawodu
The award-winning actress was one of the celebrities cheering Serena Williams at the US Open in New York City.
The ’12 Years A Slave’ star was accompanied by her new boyfriend, GQ fashion editor Mobolaji Dawodu, as the pair watched the Tennis star advance to the next round of the prestigious glam slam.
Also among the crowd were Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and actor Kevin Spacey.
The stylish actress stunned in a navy blue checkered crop top, which showed off her flawless body.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For