Yemi Alade shades ladies who do not indulge in African hairdos like her
Energetic songstress, Yemi Alade is known for her signature hairdos, which has influenced some of her fans to copy her style.
Although many would love to see diversity, at least experiencing how she would look in a different hair style, but it doesn't seem like it would be happening anytime soon.
In a recent interview with Kemi Filani, the singer revealed the only style she feels comfortable with is the African hairstyle.
Speaking more, she mentioned the likes of human hair, Brazilian hair isn't normal at all.
Well, having signature look is okay, but shading other hair type isn't cool, right?
This might be where she would be inviting the wrath of ladies, who patronizes, all type of artificial hairs, but she has a thick skin, she would manage the criticism.
In her words: 'The truth of the matter is; fixing of hairs is not normal. The normal ones are African hairstyles. '
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe