Falz TheBahdGuy 'Beats' Wizkid and Yemi Alade In Los Angeles
Falz TheBadGuy is smiling after winning the 2016 BET Viewers Choice Best New International Act Award. He had fought the award with WSTRN (West London),Section Boyz (South London).Emtee (South Africa),Tkay (Australia) and MHD (France) and ended up as the winner.
Unfortunately, Wizkid and Yemi Alade lost to Black Coffee, who won the Best International Act, Africa category. In this category, MzVee, AKA, Cassper Nyovest, Diamond Platnumz and Serge Beynaud were all nominated too.
Falz is the son of Femi Falana, who dumped law for music. He began his career while in secondary school after forming a group called "The School Boys" with his friend before his professional career as a music artiste began in 2009 and shot into limelight after his song titled "Marry Me" that got him nominated in the "Best Collaboration of The Year" category at the 2015 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
' Music is my passion, that is why I am in music.' Falz once said. Congrats Falz.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive