Olori Wuraola gender equality speech gets Uche jumbo infuriated
Many people are not of the opinion that females can ever be equal to a man, as they would stop at nothing to make sure they prove their point.
The issue really subsides a little, not until Olori Wuraola fueled it again, when she gave a speech on gender equality at women forum in US.
Ever since she strongly stood against gender equality, saying she is not a big fan of it as men and women can never be equal, she has been under blast by many.
Nollywood actress Uche Jumbo is one of those who are irritated by what Olori said, as she took to her page to give queen a piece of her mind.
She said: “ Dear Olori, the reason you can hold a microphone and speak in public rather than at the backyard of the palace cooking Jollof rice while your husband travels the world is because of women like you who fought for us to live lives and enjoy it equally like anyone else. So your royal highness, don't be deceived, your belief in this revolution has absolutely no bearing in its movement. Stand tall behind the king, watch as more women understand this concept, watch as they break the glass ceiling, reaching straight for the moon and beyond in their Louboutins.”
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows