Nollywood actor, Olaribigbe Sarumi marks birthday at motherless babies home
Over the weekend, popular Yoruba actor cum producer, Olaribigbe Sarumi, who has featured in indigenous flicks like Oke, Akobimi, Hadiza, Ogbon, Alase Odo, and others extended his heart of gold to the motherless babies home in Lagos.
?The actor who attended New York Film Academy added another year precisely on June 7 and in the celebration mood, gathered few of his friends and well wishers to a motherless babies home at Egbeda area of Lagos state.
According to the 'Adalute' producer, his kind gestures is another little way to reach out to the less privileged and put a lasting smile on their faces.
He also added that it is necessary in this Ramadan season to touch lives, especially the poor and the needy.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire