Queen Of Unity Diaspora 2016, Queen Alozie Vivian Releases first photo shoots
The reigning Queen of Unity Nigeria Diaspora 2016, Queen Vivian Uloma has released her first official photo shoots.
21year old Vivian Uloma hit the headlines when she emerged as Queen of Unity Nigeria Diaspora on the 16th of April in a highly competitive models show held in Abuja. The 400 level Econmics student of Abia State University started Modeling in 2013 with commercial Photoshoots and runways.
Looking every inch like a beauty queen, the Abia state born model who is the sixth in a family of 7 is a young giant whose height is yet to be determined in the modeling world.
Her Majesty, Queen Alozie Vivian Uloma is one woman whose simplicity and humility portrays what the golden image of the world should be as the countdown continues to the flag-off of her project which borders on empowering Female child Education.
With her emergence as Queen of Unity Nigeria Diaspora,she is open for more modeling opportunities and high profile runway projects.
The soft spoken stylish beauty Queen has passion for modeling, reading and meeting people. Her body language is a virtual element of communication to brand that cherish beauty with a statistics of 34(Bust), 28(waist), 34 (Hips) and 5.9(height).
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57