Cancer Kills Top Nigerian Designer, Remi Lagos At 51
One of Nigeria's most celebrated fashion designers, Oluremi Osholake better known as Remi Lagos has died of cancer. The top celebrity cloth maker died in a London hospital (Harley Street Clinic) on Saturday, November 3, 2012.
She was admitted at the clinic some days ago where she underwent a chemotherapy to treat an Utherine cancer but lost the battle to death.
Before she passed on this morning, Remi Lagos was aged 51 and was not married. She is survived by her sister, Adetomi Osholake.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For