Fashion Police Is Needed For President Jonathan
For a man who didn't wear shoes in his young days, I won't blame him for wearing a sock with this native outfit in this picture.
Nigerian's President Jonathan is seen here wearing a native attire, sock and shoes.
Madam Patience would have done worse picking his outfit but doesn't the President have a P.A who does his wardrobe for him?
In all his years in Government and attending gatherings with people in high places, doesn't he see how they are dressed? This picture here shows he obviously is out on an official visit and he is dressed in the native attire with a PAIR OF SOCKS.
Nigeria Fashion police, please arrest and re-dress the President before he gets to the venue. As for the P.A in charge of his wardrobe affairs, he needs to be fired and a competent hand hired.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei