Benita Okojie: Don’t Sell Yourself Because of Wedding Ring…
Gospel singer, Benita Okojie, can be said to be living the life of her dreams and God has been faithful to her as she has been able to keep a clean record in the challenging Nigerian music industry.
The singer who rarely makes headlines but has been gracing various shows within the country has gotten some messages for single ladies who feel getting a wedding ring in their hand is the ultimate.
Even though she is still single and not in a rush to settle down, the singer pointed out that as a lady who is done with schooling, and has a nice job, the pressure from friends and family to get married will be high and this will make many ladies jump into getting married which they will regret later.
“Dear Sister, I know that now that you're done with school and have a steady job. The most asked question from parents, relatives and even friends is "When are you getting married?" For our parents; they want to carry their grand child. Our siblings; they can't wait to be called Uncle and Aunty
Our Neighbours and Relatives; can't wait to see little junior running round the house. They have every right to want this as much as we all do but everything will happen in God's time.
“The pressure is real and so many people who married because of pressure will tell you that you shouldn't make that decision just because there's pressure to. Don't sell yourself short just because of a ring and change in Status!” she wrote.
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show