See How South-African Children Broke Tiwa Savage's Heart, Made Her Cry (photos)
Some motherless babies in Ghana has succeeded in melting the heart of Mavin First Lady, Tiwa Savage.
The My Darlin crooner is presently in South Africa and she visited an orphanage there today and wrote on how emotional she got seeing the beautiful children there.
The pretty mother of one shared some of the photos and wrote: "Today I visited an orphanage in Glenvista SA called "Door Of Hope" I think it is very important to try and sew a seed when I travel. I heard about this orphanage and how it started and I decided I had to go and do my little part to help.
I don't even know when I started crying uncontrollably. These babies are so so so beautiful, I can't imagine how much hardship and pain these mothers must have gone through to make such a difficult decision. I also thought of where these little ones would end up if no one adopts them. We live in a harsh world and we judge people sometimes not knowing what their background is or what they've had to endure. I fell in love with their little souls, just watched some of them sleeping with their little hearts beating. God help us all create a better world for the little innocent ones".
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire