Yemi Alade shades ladies who do not indulge in African hairdos like her
Energetic songstress, Yemi Alade is known for her signature hairdos, which has influenced some of her fans to copy her style.
Although many would love to see diversity, at least experiencing how she would look in a different hair style, but it doesn't seem like it would be happening anytime soon.
In a recent interview with Kemi Filani, the singer revealed the only style she feels comfortable with is the African hairstyle.
Speaking more, she mentioned the likes of human hair, Brazilian hair isn't normal at all.
Well, having signature look is okay, but shading other hair type isn't cool, right?
This might be where she would be inviting the wrath of ladies, who patronizes, all type of artificial hairs, but she has a thick skin, she would manage the criticism.
In her words: 'The truth of the matter is; fixing of hairs is not normal. The normal ones are African hairstyles. '
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows