I Was Expecting to be Booed on My Birthday…Adeniyi Johnson
Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson, who recently celebrated his birthday on Saturday, February 27th, 2016, has disclosed that his birthday is one of the best celebrations he will ever have.
The actor explained that he had thought that he will be boomed or abused by many but things turned the other way round as he got lots of compliment from friends, family and fans.
According to him, “Words actually failed me. My sincere gratitude to God almighty, my parent and you my FAN-MILY, you indeed made my day. This is about the best birthday I've celebrated. Ordinarily I thought I'll be booed or stoned but I got massive show of love and affection, home and abroad even from my colleague senior and younger and my mentors. The gifts, the calls, display of pictures and all, I'm moved to tears. God will raise nations to celebrate you."
One of the birthday gifts he got was a wish from his wife Toyin Aimakhu and a follow back after several months of ignoring him publicly.
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal
- EP: Parkido - Never 2 Late
- Ayana Saunders’ Marrying A Campbell Movie Making W
- “Nothing is do or die”- Renowned Comedienne Prince
- Liya's EP Is Not For Now But You Might like It