I Feel Bad When People Call Me Small Boy…Toyin Aimakhu’s Hubby, Adeniyi Johnson
Handsome Nollywood actor and husband to actress, Toyin Aimakhu, Adeniyi Johnson, has continued to use his youthful looks to deceive many and that is not a problem to him as he has continued to gain constant movie roles which make him smile to the bank regularly.
In a recent interview with New Telegraph, he disclosed that he sometimes people calls him small boy due to his looks but he no longer gets angry.
According to him, “At times I feel bad, but when I think of what I can offer and my accomplishments I smile. It is not about age but when you offer people premium quality they would know that you are not a small boy. A lot of people look at me and say I am 25-year-old and I tell them that was eight years ago. It is the way God made me. At times I feel insulted but I just smile.”
Speaking about his grey hair at 32, the actor stated that he is not ashamed of it as he sees it as the 'Wisdom hair' as he will not dye it except a movie roles demands.
“I cannot dye my grey hairs. It is not easy to come across this rare gift, how many young people have grey hairs in this industry? I love it and I would never dye it except for a movie role. I did not give it to myself; it is a gift from God. The Yoruba call it the 'wisdom hair' and I am glad I have it.
“It sets me apart from everyone else, it makes me unique and it could be my own trademark. Except a character I'm playing does not need it then a make-up artiste has to work on it, otherwise I go everywhere with it and I'm proud. People do not notice it until I sit down because I am tall. I love the grey hairs and I hope they grow fast or stay at a corner like retired Gen. Oladipo Diya's own. It commands respect,” he noted.
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin