Femi Adeshina Loses Gateman to Accident?
The last lap of the year rather seems to be a sad one for Femi Adesina, the special adviser to President Mohammed Buhari on Media and Publicity after he lost his sister, Prof. Foluke Ogunleye on Boxing Day.
The Presidential aide who lost his elder sister, Prof. Foluke Ogunleye, to a fatal road accident that occurred on the Lagos Ibadan Express way while she was returning from a visit Ibadan back to Lagos, has lost his gate man to another car crash in Abuja.
Information societygist has it that Femi has just lost his gateman after he took his car out after he was dropped at the airport by his driver.
Reports has it that the gateman took the car of his boss which was kept in his custody after Femi Adesina's driver who had earlier went to drop him off at the airport gave him the keys.
It was leant that Gate man upon realizing that his boss had travelled, invited few of his friends over to the house and after some time, they decided to drive around town which led to the fatal accident that claimed only his life while his friends sustained injuries.
- Leave Wizkid Alone - Teni Gets Serious Warning Fro
- Ovie Soko -Colouring Outside The Lines
- LookBook: The TwoZero Collection by Imaatu
- Rofiyat Aliyu shares lovely photos
- 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At Chicago Halloween An
- Veteran Actress Rita Daniels Marks Birthday Today,
- Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Niger
- Film corporation, military to co-produce documenta