Faces At Fadekemi Momoh’s Movie Premiere (Photos)
After a long hiatus from the industry that gave her fame, top Yoruba actress, Fadekemi Momoh, made a return to filmmaking with the much talked-about movie, 'Thin Line.'
On Sunday, December 20, 2015, Fadekemi entertained guests at the premiere of the flick, which was attended by several notable names in the industry like Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, Jaiye Kuti, Ayo Adesanya, Ninalowo Bolanle, Leye Adesile amongst others.
Speaking on the event, the actress explained to newsmen that, “Thin Line is a story that surrounds the seed of discord sown in the lives of a mother (Jaiye Kuti) and her daughter (Fadekemi Momoh), when the mother's promiscuous way with men young enough to be her son, leads her to the arms of her daughter's fiance.
“The aftermath of this affair will change their lives forever, it's educative, it's emotional, intriguing, captivating and very interesting.”
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B