Watch video: Will Smith tells his side of the kiss/slap incident
There's nothing worse than trying to be famous at all cost especially by doing awkward things to famous people and trying to get away with it. Sacha Baron Cohen and his Borat persona and Ashton Kutcher with his 'PUNKED' show seem to be the only people who have got away with taking a jab at A-List celebrities but that's because they are celebrities themselves.
So when a certain unknown Ukrainian guy tried to make a move on Will Smith at the Moscow, Russia premiere of the movie 'Men in Black III,' he wasn't that lucky and got slapped for his trouble.
Recently, the über star, Smith appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman and when Letterman asked: “I saw this video, and you, uh, beat up a guy that was trying to hug you?”
Smith laughed and said “I didn't beat up a guy!” He went on to explain the whole incident, finishing with “It was just awkward.”
The officials of the event apologised for the incident telling Smith; it was his “scthick”.
Click the link below to go to...
- Trending Music VIDEO: Woman by Budukusu ft Akeju
- Albert elizabeth Emerge 2019 Most Beautiful Model
- Vanskere, House of Irawo , Helejane , Sally Bawa &
- Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Holds On 26th October
- Abuja Young Millionaire Dr. Kelly Sampa Bags Peace
- Nigerian Designers Make Their Mark At NIVEA Accra
- ZionShine Heavenly Creations Unveils Top Rated Act
- Linsam Nigeria LTD Joins Top- Rated Indigenous Con