Why I Had to Avoid Ibrahim Chatta… Funmi Awelewa
Funmi Awelewa Babalola is an up-and-coming actress, model and fashion designer who has featured in about 20 movies withen her short foray into the Nollywood industry.
Having had a feel of what controversies is all about, the actress is gradually developing a thick skin on anything that is being rumoured about her.
Funmi and Bidemi Kosoko, were once rumoured to be a logger heads with each other over fellow actor, Ibrahim Chatta, but the actress has put the speculations to rest claiming that no such thing happened.
She explained that Ibrahim has always been a senior colleague to her and they have been very close but she had to withdraw from him when the speculations went viral.
“Ibrahim Chatta is my senior colleague. We used to be very close before the speculation went viral. After that, I decided to give him some space. I see him as a teacher and that is all,” she told Sun newspaper.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw