My Wife Kept Me Waiting For Two Years – Yemi Sax
We called him Yemi Sax but he is Adeyemi Adeosun, who is famous with his saxophone. He was the one who started this Afro-hip Jazz in the country. We are interested in his family and decided to poke our nose into his affair. He made us know that his wife kept him waiting for two years.
He said “I met my wife through someone I helped. I had a friend whose own friend was stranded in Nigeria when she lost her passport. My wife was also a friend to my own friend and came to drop the stranded friend. I patronized the stranded friend who had to pay me for accommodating her. I got my wife's contact and we became friends on phone. I was after my wife for two years before she agreed to a lunch date. After the lunch date, I was able to take our friendship to the next level.
READ ALSO: HERE COMES THE BRIDE! MORE PHOTOS FROM EBUKA OBI-UCHENDU'S TRADITIONAL WEDDING
Marriage has really changed him “Marriage has made me more responsible and a better person, which I really love. I thank God for blessing me with the best woman there is. No one could be better than the woman in my life. She is very understanding and supportive.
We have not seen him for a while and he explains “I needed to spend time with my new family, so I was in and out of the country but I did go for performances and corporate events. I should have released an album last year but could not. My last album was 2012 and my fans know I release songs once in every two years. Aside from being a saxophonist, I am also a studio engineer, producer, and I mix sounds, write songs. And these also take my time.
- Van Daniels Properties Unveil Linda Osifo As First
- Nambitha Ben Mazwi, Beautiful South African actres
- 2020 100 Most Influential Young Nigerians announce
- 2 Weeks in Lagos: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Mawul
- Younass Collection Presents Pullo
- Charity Joe emerged "Face of Valentine Akwa Ibom 2
- Insecurity: Your failure to stop herdsmen impuniti
- Celebration As Zonju Hosts First Abuja SeaFood Fie
- Nigerian Humanitarian, Titilayo Eboh Honoured At A
- Abuja Man Gets Himself Admitted To Escape Valentin