Toolz Finally Engaged By Boyfriend, Tunde Demuren
On Air Personality (OAP), Tolu Oniru, better known as Toolz, has been proposed marriage to by the man she has been dating for a while now, Tunde Demuren.
The young man is the son of a former Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) Director-General, Harold Olusegun Demuren and also an executive at EME Music, which has popular singer, Banky W as an executive too.
The lovers have been on a vacation and Tunde popped up the 'will you marry me' question, which the hour glass-shaped Toolz excitedly replied 'Yes'.
With this, the Beat FM big girl is now off the single market and her fans will be expecting an announcement of their wedding date.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe